Contribute to TVM¶
TVM has been developed by community members. Everyone is welcomed to contribute. We value all forms of contributions, including, but not limited to:
- Code reviewing of the existing patches.
- Documentation and usage examples
- Community participation in forums and issues.
- Code readability and developer guide
- We welcome contributions that add code comments to improve readability
- We also welcome contributions to docs to explain the design choices of the internal.
- Test cases to make the codebase more robust
- Tutorials, blog posts, talks that promote the project.
Here are guidelines for contributing to various aspect of the project:
- TVM Community Guideline
- Perform Code Reviews
- Committer Guide
- Write Document and Tutorials
- Code Guide and Tips
- Error Handling Guide
- Submit a Pull Request
- Git Usage Tips